Saturday, April 7, 2012

HOPE

April 8, 2011 is a day that forever changed our lives. I can't believe it's been a year since our world turned upside down. It's been heavy on my mind & heart all week as I anticipated the first anniversary as well as the excitement of celebrating our Risen Savior for Easter.

HOPE in a living, risen Savior that no matter what everything will work together for good!!!


A year ago tomorrow, we would have never thought this picture would have been possible. HOPE in Christ!!!







Not that we were celebrating, but we did enjoy spending the beautiful day together. We ate lunch then went to watch Shawn at golf practice. Uncle Grant even showed up to play some golf.


Daniel, the kids & I went to our church's Good Friday service. It was a wonderful time of being reminded of the ultimate sacrifice that was made by Jesus on the cross. To be reminded that He took my place. He suffered for me. He saved me. He gave himself to conquer death. I have nothing to fear. He is my HOPE!!! He is HOPE for all!!!

"Death is swallowed up in victory." "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:54-57

1 comment: